About Me

My photo
Hope is Healing Life Revealing This is mine...

Friday, May 20, 2011

It's My Birthday

"I am Who I AM"

Celebrate Who you are!

I've got 28 years in this Game! I Love to Play and Yes I'm Here to stay!
This is my Mothafucking RED Friday! HEEEYYYYY!!!!

I am a Dragon, I eat unicorns for breakfast and shit magic all day long !!!
You ain't got Shit on me homie!
N while I'm at it I'll poo on you n laugh about it to... hahahhahahaha
Maybe you'll sprout a rainbow...It's what I do
I'm not fuckin afraid of them Cowards either
I'm fully funded by a higher Power~I am Not worthy either, that's why it's called Grace, you have to be humble to receive it and that I am... Humble and Grateful
A butterfly emerging from the cocoon this year... with out the fear... the fruition is so near.
Those closest to me caused so many tears...
Thank you God for the refinement it's what Keeps me ShInIn!!!
It's been a ride, can't believe these wings have healed and I can finally Fly.
The breeze of LiFe feels Amazin!!!
It's mine... to glide upon...this day and every day from now on... Yes I'm Blazin!
Today It's my Birthday... You knitted me in my mother's womb and planned for the day I would be born...Thank you God for this Gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment