About Me

My photo
Hope is Healing Life Revealing This is mine...

Friday, May 27, 2011

Album 2~ Warrior Princess~ Azaria's Call

It's Zari Bitches!


"This is WAR, Take NO Prisoners!!!"
I Run A-A-A Game
No B Listers
Ur Grinds a Shame
I run so HARD my feet got Blisters
I'm sending out the war cry to all my Star Sisters!
Let the blades fly! Bitch Please! Im-Im-Imma dragon
Hell hath no FURY like Me! I'll put you in the back of the wagon.
You better be listen to the words that I say
Bitch I told you "get the FUCK outta my WAY!"
I'm bout to let this Glow blow
My shine's so bright I'll blind you like snow
I'll leave you in a daze while you watch me blaze baby
I know you see me tryin to ride shot gun in that Pink Ferrari next to that bad ass chick y-y-y-es the Black Barbie
Miss Nicki I gotta say thank you for clearin out all the garbage,
We don't cut through the crap baby we just Flush it!
I'm one of those Girls you was fightin for,
I'm Raw I'm a Beast Why yes I'm Savage.
Weren't you Bitches Listen!!! I am the SUN DRAGON!
I've been through the battles n I've won the War
You wouldn't believe all the wounds that I bore
Scared over somehow ...It's your time now to just watch me SOAR
N no one wants to hear about Gaga no more
She aint nothin buta dumb drunk disco hoe!
Last time I seen the anorexic bitch her bones were dry humpin the dance floor...e-e-e-ew
Hahahahaha Don't you know Miss Nicki taught me how to wrap these coffin oh so pretty with these bows.
I'm the reason you bitches is Thru
I cut you off or cut you out either way I'm whats new
Im what they all about! Pull out the blade
Give em 5 seconds n watch all their doubts fade.
It's all in the image, Yup that's what counts
N it's all to easy to project what they want
All you gotta do is Flaunt your ass n sing
Sleezy is so Easy Beyonce Did it with a Ring
Yup now she's world class! class? is that shakin your ass?
So sad all these Publicity games
why yes its a shame thats how you choose to keep your name in the fame
With so much talent you choose to be lame
Stuck in the same state wrapped up in that cellophane
I fly by you with out being known
You bitches so blind you too busy playin telephone
But I came here to turn this Game around
N NO I ain't stoppin till I burn all you bitches to the ground
Wheres Mary J at? Put her in the zone so she can show all you babies how to get grown.
I'm missing Aretha, Erykah Badu n Miss Left Eye Lopez
Those are the Girls who showed us what Respect Is!
Ladies Raise your voices, n answer the call
LISTEN to that sound!!! Yes It's so RAW
Teach your daughters better, teach em how to stand tall.
Teach em how to Slay them nasty bitches until they all Fall while keepin it picture perfect pigtails n all!
N While you're at it show your sons what a fly honey's all about
Set the example by keepin it on point, strong without doubt
Show him how to spot those chicken heads, tricks n hoes who be frontin
So when he chooses his baby you'll know she'll be stunnin, yup a perfect 100
This has been a long time comin
This change is so over due
It's time to extract the venom
I call for a new You
Be more than they direct you to be
Raise your arms It's time to be Free.
Come on now scream it with me
Yup just Raise the middle finger up n say Fuck the Illuminati
F the Illuminati Hottie? What No Fuck they whole Party!
I'm the shot caller! I choose who I wanna be.
This star inside makes me a warrior of light
I keep my blade blazin Yes I came for a FIGHT!


Inspiration: Bring It Sept 09

I am that Woman, You can BRING It any day-anytime and I got this yo!
"and If you think you know then I don't think you know..."
Cause while you just may be that Bitch, that's just not me, I'm that Bull. That's right a Taurus and It takes a whole pack of BITCHES like you to bring me down.
I'll stand my ground no matter what comes my way today.
So if you think your that Bitch then get your pack and Bring It!
Cause you oughta see the PACK I run with. All Alpha's-all out-all a little Crazy.
You ain't got shit on me!
Ya Ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment