About Me

My photo
Hope is Healing Life Revealing This is mine...

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Secret Sisterhood of the Star Hearted Dragons~ Entry 2 The Yellow Hearted Sun Leopard



"How can you miss her? Look at how She GLOWS." This is me, multifaceted you can't touch me! Yes even you want to be me, why? because I'm so yellow I can make even you Glow Baby... This star of mine enables me to fly throughout this universal sky so freely, finally a place in this world for you to see I am the arrow and The Creator he is my Bow that's why when I fly I show! Once I take off no one can catch me, No not even you know just how brightly this star inside me can glow. Oh you don't get this essence of being...here let a little GrAcE in and I can help you to start seein that YES even you have a place! Open your eyes to the wise and maybe you'll find out just why you're addicted to my Shine! It's because you can't match my Grind.You see that's it right there, that's the difference between you and me, You're nothin but a Bitch, but me I AM A BEAST! that has been released by the Hand of GOD himself to share in his wealth and be so BEAUTIFULLY BLESSED. Life is a test that I am determined to ace, not a single ounce will I waste as I savor every flavor while I take my tastes. This STAR is my life's light and yes it fuels my fight giving me the unbelievable ability to be so RAW!!! I'll NEVER give in, NEVER let the infidels of this world win, This is a battle for LIFE! And Save you I just might, I am that STRONG! He is my enabling ARM! Yes I am strong enough to carry so many along all the while still Singin my song, you can't even disagree that it's the most beautiful you've ever heard, I make everything else seem simply absurd. I am as free as the most magnificent Bird. You can't even stop yourself from absorbing these words, if you pay attention I will let you in, I am a reviler of light and I can make even you shine so brightly that you will see your own flight path so clearly, I will help your glow grow until your blinded by your own Star, and can finally see just who you are! a Treasure so rare who's light reaches so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment