About Me

My photo
Hope is Healing Life Revealing This is mine...

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Ginger


I feel like such a wasted piece of shit
Is it too much to ask to be inspired?
Maybe I gave it all away...
I'll never have the life I've dreamnt of... but doesn't that mean maybe I'll have better
Is that hope?
All day long I hope in you...
How is everyone else so amazing...
I'm just another stepping stone along your path to perfect
When will that ever be me?
I want what I've been denied
What I've cheated myself out of
I'm nobody
Just another effin statistic
Sometimes I wish for death
Is that selfish?
I don't know if I have the will anymore... if this is what it is it isn't worth it.
Or maybe I'm seeing with blind eyes
Where'd my wings go...
I've lost all passion
My Star has lost it's glow...
What is this place?

There is no one home
I am so alone
I don't know where I am
I just know hate it here
So do they, I'm supposed to be the one leading the way
It hurts to see them in so much pain
I'd gladly put one foot in-front of the other but I don't know which direction to go
I'm holding little hands but who's holding mine?
Only I can fix my life right...I give it up to you
I know it could be a whole lot worse
I am grateful for the blessings
I am in pain
I can't stand myself
I hate hearing myself cry
What does it take to be happy?
I am in need...
Why can't anyone see?
Please understand... If not you then who?
Please stay...I'm so scared...
Scared that I will end up like Ginger instead of Black Beauty

1 comment:

  1. I see you.
    I see how you glow....even with my eyes closed I see your beautiful light. I love you.

    ReplyDelete