About Me

My photo
Hope is Healing Life Revealing This is mine...

Monday, August 22, 2011

Cinder Soot and That Damned Dress


Eff it.. Imma OWN This.. Just call me Cinder Soot


Chassidy Jeanne u have no mother no father to speak of... U stand alone... U will NEVER wear that dress... In a world of Belles, Ariels, n Snow whites U can make Mulan your favorite n wish to be sleeping beauty but u cld only ever hope to b Cinderella n I don't even like that blond bitch! Wish I may, wish I might, but I cannot change who I am...Just call me Cinder Soot...Ive only ever longed for a place where I belong but today brought affirmation of the truth someone else's daughter will always come 1st. I am only offered the scraps off someone else's plate. n its not like this is some new discovery n I shouldn't even have tears left for it n yet they fall...God i am grateful for the life u have given me it has made me what I am, but i have always know I'm not long for this world so when i do pass please party it up and celebrate because I will finally b where I belong in a Big Yellow Dress with those Ruby Red Slippers.



No comments:

Post a Comment