About Me

My photo
Hope is Healing Life Revealing This is mine...

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Murphy


You're 16 today!
Wowzers!
It seems like just yesterday you were 2 and we were playing airplane on the front-room floor.
I changed your diapers, feed you baby food and sang you lullabies to help you sleep.
Now your the one helping me grow up... just yesterday you gave me 20 bucks for gas to take you to Jays.
How did we let it go by so fast!
You want to be a Marine when you grow up and I can see every bit of it.

Who else would Zombie it up with me if not you?
Who else could speak so sensically to me when I'm at my irrational all time emotional?
Who else could stand up against me just to support me? The good advice I always hated ;o)
We are all we have
You are my Fartknocker, I'll stop doing it when you stop laughing
You always know how to make me smile.
 You  are an AMAZING individual and I see the man you are destined to become, you're beautiful inside and out and it makes me cry the right kind of tears, those of joy...
You are such an Important Man in my life...
I love you so much, I am so proud of you and grateful that in this life I get to call you my brother!
Happy Birthday Leo!

No comments:

Post a Comment