About Me

My photo
Hope is Healing Life Revealing This is mine...

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Confession Session



Always try to do you're Best!... Sometimes spitting Venom IS what I do Best...
And to think this Is the edited version... Even I couldn't publish the Truth, It's so UgLy.

"It's a JoKe, it's a GaMe, Why am I still keeping ScOrE?"
Only 3 people in the world knew what Red October Meant... I'm the only one left.

I'm here for however long I'm here...

I don't fucking Like you, I don't know how else to go about it, just go Away Goober, you irritate me...

You want me to be a mouse in the corner... ROTFLMAO...Really? You got me fuckin TwIsTeD Homie... do you know what happens to corned animals? A mouse is the last fuckin thing I am... you better check it n yourself before I gobble you up, Imma BEAST boy...

I'm surrounded by Psychos, I was born and bred into em.  It isn't about your efforts its about the joy you get putting in the effort, when it stops being fun it's time to move on... They set you up for failure, their words are venom straight from the snakes mouth. Conform and sell your soul, let go and just be whole... this is what you wanted anyways...


It's SAFE to say I completely understand why people blow out the back of their fucking brains... I don't blame them one bit... Nope NOT at All...

I haven't been completely honest with you... IDK what to do, I don't trust in my self, I damned sure don't trust you... This is a darkly tinged fantasy... The idea that I just might be good enough... If it seems to good to be true it probably is... Ignorance is Bliss...That's so true about you...The works of my own hands, guess I like the rain, I expect it... back and forth let the pendulum swing against my instincts...

It's been 2 years and still can't listen to Far Away, I still can't even bring myself to think about you, let alone talk it out, Forevers a long time... You're pathetic excuse of mandom disgusts me... Ew...I still Hate you Doodie... I'm sorry

WTF man... It's supposed to be Fish Fry Friday with Midnight Margaritas n smore shit...What the Fuck were you thinkin putting your God Damned Hands on ME!?... N I woulda been there too, to crack that mother-effer with a shovel the moment you said Charleston Chew... Reality sets in... it wasn't him, no love it was you...  You say Imma a self centered Bitch... Well at least I'm centered! What does that make you? and NO one wants to be you...Who the Fuck do you think you are wishing my Baby a Happy Birthday?... You knocked his picture off the wall...I'm sorry that I needed you so, I looked to your light to help me grow, you shone like a the most beautiful rainbow, I thought I was a to be a color in your spectrum, adding to your beauty, an extension of your world like you were to me, but you didn't have enough to give, I'm sorry mine wasn't bright enough to help yours live.  You were so much more than my Friend... You were supposed to be my Sister Star...

There is NO Dependable Reliance on Earth, They are but Man, even you my Hero...

I used to think you were so Invincible...

Who's left to be inspired by... Why bother right? They'll just make you cry, a breath... this too is meaningless a chasing after the wind... Humanity is a JOKE.

Whats the fucking point? To be a wind chaser?

I prefer to be a glider...Yup that's right a Free Form Flyer... Here I go Higher n Higher...

"CAUTION TO THE WIND! Complete FREEDOM!"

I Harbor lingering wishes for Life's missing entities... wounds will you ever Heal?

Nope It'll NEVER be the same!~ Scars sustain the memories

You attempted to put a Stake through my Heart! Good Thing I'm not a Vampire, This Dragon's SCALED UP!!!

Yup I'll Look my Pain in the EyE Like I Still Ain't Scared!

Fuck me Once SHAME on you, Fuck me Twice Shame on Me

All you got in the end is God~ I'll pull out my Mirror, I see you.

My light is yours and yours is mine... Guide me through this world... AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment