About Me

My photo
Hope is Healing Life Revealing This is mine...

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Z's Spot

 
Some things are so fulfilling they are almost impossible to express, This is my Love for you Boogie Bear
 





I was asked to do a writing assignment in college on things we learned from sayings our parents left us. I could hardly remember any of them...I couldn't really... I want you to remember the important stuff... Yes Sir the GOOD Stuff...so here we go Baby... This is your spot.


~Life's like a mirror you get out of what you put into it.~ Mom
~Let it GO!!!!~The most important thing Poppy ever told me
~Don't be stupid Girl.~ Grandma CJ~ In you're case Don't be Stooooopid Boy!
~YOU ARE AMAZING! yes a SuperNOVA baby! NO ONE has Spark like you do. It is my hope that you Blaze as Brightly as a Man as you do now. Don't you let ANYONE! EVER! Tell you anything different! Because at the end of the day you're still someone's AWESOME.


Xoxo Mom


~Sometimes Baby it's not about the lessons you want to learn in life, it's about the lessons your supposed to learn. ~Momma


I think God Gave me Benji Boy to prepare me for you. You even got some Uncle Shawn in you too. You're definitely your Poppies grandson proving true love transcends all boundaries know and those not shown. You are such a special being, This I wish for you

I'd give you the moon, but you'd never know the warmth of the sunshine,
I'd give you the world, but actually what would that do.
I'd promise you wings to fly, but how would you ever learn to run,
So I wish you all you need, to be more than I can be.
This is what I wish for you.

I wish you rainy days, so you can know the beauty of a clear blue sky
I wish you falling leaves, so you'll understand that seasons change.
Cause, if I gave you the mountains, would you learn to climb,
I pray you'll always see; the forest through the trees.
And this is what I wish for you,
And this is what I wish for you.

If I could I'd say the word and take your fears away,
And I'd stay right by your side and show the way you should take.
But this your life, this is your story, and we know this, go ahead and say,
I hope you live with no regrets.

I wish you ocean breeze, and rivers that can bring you everything you dream,
I wish that the air you breathe, is all that you'll ever need.
And I wish you nights of love, and days of joy and shoulders when you cry,
And just enough helloes, to get you through, goodbye,
And this is what I wish for you.

I pray one day you'll have a home, with arms stood open wide,
And you'll have someone who loves you, always by your side,
And if you lose your will to try, I wish you wings to fly.
I wish you wings to fly.

I wish you everything you need.

And this is what I wish for you,
And this is what I wish for you.

"You picked out a star and we framed it with our fingers intertwined"
Look how you glow baby boy! You're my little star and I LOVE you!

No comments:

Post a Comment