About Me

My photo
Hope is Healing Life Revealing This is mine...

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Greater Because I Can

The initial reaction is instinctual carnage
Slit their fucking throat for fucking with me
a fuck for a fuck if you will

The Challenge is to be GREATER because I CAN be

To have to total and complete control over my existence
I AM THE KING!
You can try to trip me up but my feet aren't even touching the ground.
I've left you wishing for wings beneath me.
No power over me
I am free
If I give in to you you have all the control. Push to start. 
Keep myself on a leash for the betterment of me...
Keep my power harnessed in reserves
Massed in quantity the greater purpose this power will serve.
I am just a servant in a nice dress...
I am so grateful...
I am HONORED that you would choose me...
How did this come to be that you would call on a sinner like me to make me complete

To accept the LOVE because I AM WORTHY

No comments:

Post a Comment