About Me

My photo
Hope is Healing Life Revealing This is mine...

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

The Secret Sisterhood of the Star-hearted Dragons




God i could go for a Lil Nancy, a Lil Donna, a Lil bit of Aunt Jinny in my view I didn't get my daily dose of Aunt Ne' n please I need me some Honey, n Momma Tracy too,  I could go for a lil Doe for sho'!  Hoshi Rae These Lights are you, give me some Debbie, some Bridget and could you blend in a double dose of Linda. Give me some more Gail, Carol, Kaylynn n Kendra. N even though I'm new yes please I'd  like some Auntie Deenie too. Warrioresses sing true, I need a whole lotta Sheena, n more than a bit of the Dragon that's Blue, I could use more Rachel and Rosemadder I don't get nearly enough of you; nor the rae's of Derring n Lindsey, I've been with out my Devyn n Jenny; Could I please get just a Lil more Mindy, Some Sister Sam, Some Aunt Pam and just a Lil bit of what gives Kristy her ooo ooo. A regular breeze of Bree is a must n I'm holding on to the twinkles of Courtney I have left, Grandma Irene I miss you so much! some essence of Grandma's Alice n Millie please cuz that stuffs the Best, this is the special stuff that's stored in the arsenal in case I need to rage a war or simply place one foot in front of the other when you beckon me too, Lord I could use a Lil Momma, yup feed me some Caryn Threw n Threw, see me, this Phoenix blood makes me new, Grandma CJ I'm forever grateful Azaria was born from you: Internally rooted Ms Delorne Janai my Mississippi princess forever engraved she'd been locked away behind closed doors, the magnolia blossomed from being seeded inside the sand the child reaching out for a hand...Each essence blending into a spectacular spectrum, each one's own song harmonizing in tune gliding glittering shining along the currents of time, My Eywa I see you- a perfectly beautiful design forever progressing forward into some new hue, A Rugga Bue Sue if you may, a Missy Moo Moo, Heaven, Jay Rae, Brynn or Lil Miss Muffin, the perpetual energies of life so magnificently sewn into a patchwork tale of women the Secret Sisterhood of the Star-hearted Dragons.

No comments:

Post a Comment