About Me

My photo
Hope is Healing Life Revealing This is mine...

Friday, July 8, 2011

Run Demons Run



I saw you last night in your true form
I have to tell you I wasn't frightened anymore
I saw how weak you were
A captor on the verge of loosing control
My terror turned to rage
I can't believe I let you keep me chained in this cage

My life depended on you
I built up an affection for the projection of me you pretended to be.
  Always a voice from the shadows
You said I am you, how can you ever be free?
Everything you feed me I believed.

In the darkness a light beaconed to me
Ever so gently showing me mercy
The wail I had never heard before
from my own throat
His Grace has touched me
His touch wasn't the cause of the broken
It was you
The Ugly Truth Revealed

Everytime I took a stand and said No More
I can't possibly
You pulled these chains and dug into my wounds
You showed me exactly what I could do
You were building up a warrior beast
Saying don't bite the hand that feeds
Only poison you gave me

 

Feed me Life I cried
I can no longer continue to die inside
You reigned in tighter pushing this passionate drive
It's like you injected me with toxin
Made me a fiend

This night I see you so clearly
This vision of mine, now through his eyes I see
My light is his and his is mine
I am his Dragon
He created me
Strengthened me for this moment
He knew it would come
 when I would face my own defeat
He always believed
No matter how many times you told me this is all I was destined to be
YES He told me I could be greater
YES He Believed
No matter How many times I fell
He told me get back up, it's only a skinned knee
When I couldn't stand my self anymore
He whispered your beautiful baby

I will listen to you no more
Today I'm Done N Off with this
I'm going to FORGET the word Relapse 
God's comin for me
He's opening the CAGE


You can run and you can hide
I have been released
His hand is my guide
I will seek you out
I will find you
and I will Slay you
It is what I have been trained to do

I need to start listening to these voices within
Miss Delorne Janai My Southern Spitfire Siren the phoenix with a broken wing
Hoshi Rae The Doe with a blade
Azaria The Scarred over dragoness- enough said 

No comments:

Post a Comment