About Me

My photo
Hope is Healing Life Revealing This is mine...

Monday, September 26, 2011

voiceless

Psalm 94:20
Shall the throne of iniquity, which devises evil by law, Have fellowship with You?
Job 9:10
He performs wonders that cannot be fathomed, miracles that cannot be counted.


This repetitious cycle is vicious
The hate that breeds and rebirths inside of my soul time and time and time again
When I try to run away from the pain I fall into my own sin
This statistical inadequacy is enough to strip me of my own sound
Just lay it out on the ground
The waste of it all
Where's the redo button?
I whisper ...I want to be them...shhh
Different cards are delt but its how you play them that counts
 How in the hell do you know how to play unless you're taught?
Others find a way they go out and observe the game
My life's a damned shame, I am ashamed of myself
I feel so confined
My soul has been chained inside
I am voiceless

  Pause... withdraw...A rare retreat for honest reflection... a quiet moment to mend, to heal, to learn to deal, a coping methodology if you will. I don't mind the scars so much as I do the Pain, It stings every bit of the inside of me... Bring the rain, at least I can sing a keening song in the sorrowful rain...Be Still bleeding soul...be still

No comments:

Post a Comment