About Me

My photo
Hope is Healing Life Revealing This is mine...

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

So Blessed

My son is alive and so am I, we are alive and healing...
I have a house, NO not a house a temple, a home for you to dwell in...
My family is safe and sound, I am so BLESSED.

Even now I cry, My God, My Lord? Why?

How can this pain consume me still? you have given me so much, I am so afraid of it, it makes me ill. I fear I will loose the will to push on through, so much to be grateful for, so much to loose...I am so afraid of disappointing you.
I am without my friends... I am so down.
Love is lost...You touch me and say "No my dear it is found, it is I who has picked you up off the ground, I carry you through the blessings too, can't you see it is I who has protected you."
It is then I realize you have carried me my entire life... "Will I ever walk?" I ask, you gently reply "No my love you will FLY!"
I am FREE of the burdens that were once placed upon me, all because you carried me through,  Where would I be with out you? My God, My Lord, I Love you! Praises to you my Lord, I am so grateful! Thank you for letting me be a part of something so BeAuTiFuL!


~New Tattoo: Left foot to Right: It was then I carried you: One Step at a Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment