About Me

My photo
Hope is Healing Life Revealing This is mine...

Monday, February 21, 2011

HaPpY

I wanna catch as many sunrises and sunsets with you as I can, wanna wiggle my toes in every kind of sand! Only wanna walk through this Life with you holding my hand! I wanna be HaPpY as I stand, just as I AM. I wanna LiVe this LiFe outLOUD, don't ever want to stand too proud, that's how you get knocked down to the ground and I'm trying to levitate up HIGH, I wanna stay SoArIn up in the SKY!! I gotta keep on GrOwInG! NO WAY in HELL I'm ever slowin! Don't EVER want to be DEFINED! There's just NO Way I can let this opportunity pass me on by! I just wanna ride this thing out! Yes I will Scream and SHOUT at the top of the Mount, draw near and open your ears so you can hear: You CAN also be just as beautifully free! In the midst of all that goes on around me; the materialism, the greed,  the hate, the fake ass people and even the snakes, the broken families and damaged homes, all the sadness, there is no GLOW. I can't believe how HaPpY I have been allowed to be, so grateful for all the graceful Healing that has made me complete. No Drama, no facades, no defeat, you can keep all that. I can't breathe in that cellophane, no I'm through and I'm NOT looking BACK! Nope the past is the past and forward is the only way to go and as long as I know that at the end of the day it's just me looking back in that piece of glass, Smilin! =0)


xoxo Me


"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, But today is a GIFT, that is why it is called the Present."

No comments:

Post a Comment