About Me

My photo
Hope is Healing Life Revealing This is mine...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Open

Do I lack faith enough?...
Do I lack HoPe?...
What is it inside that feels so empty?...
This void so large and deep, it seeps my soul to the world through an open wound that refuses to heal.
I can't close it, so open it stays,...
open to pokes prodes and sickly infection from the corrupt,
open and completely vulnerable...
Not even time has worked it's wonders, seemingly non existant,
it too is open, an infinite lapse that holds all and has no mercy...
Is this the edge of reality?...A space so vast it has no bounds... limitless is the mind, ...Insanity is the key to flying freely with in this space... it's so open...
I can feel the breeze of life sting every surface, every ounce of my being screams outward...Seal it shut! Burn it closed...
"Only when you let go of who you are, can you become what you might be..."
Only one choice... only one... let go... scar me shut.

No comments:

Post a Comment