About Me

My photo
Hope is Healing Life Revealing This is mine...

Friday, May 7, 2010

FOLLOW your Heart!!!

I mentioned getting a tattoo for Mothers day, no one even wanted to know what of? or why? I was simply told to hold my tounge because my youth doesn't give the privliages of wisdom... How do they know what my eyes have seen or my soul has endured... You will feel differently when your older, you don't want to ruin your chances at a corporate career, where do you want to be in Five years in the company, you can't go into a meeting with tattoos and demand respect because all people see is drugs and a hard life..., Well LET THEM SEE IT! Damed corporate america to HELL!!! I have had a hard life and I will pay homage to my Mother and my Father by engraving them in places of honor upon the temple that I have been blessed with! My LIFE is nothing to hide, it is a story of survival and strength, of endurance and courage, LET THEM SEE IT!!! for they see with blind eyes and know nothing of the truth, NEVER give up your dreams for the money that corporations offer, you sell your soul for what?!? A lie of a career, NEVER give in, NEVER give up, because in 5 years you'll be that much closer to your hearts desire. Don't settle for what is privey or expected by others, Seek, Find, and Live it out Honey, Life is but a breath!!! Make it as deep and long and fullfilling as you can... Tattoos here I come & at 80 years old when I have to pull my skin to see them clearly I will remember and I will have all my heart desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment