About Me

My photo
Hope is Healing Life Revealing This is mine...

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

At some point
At some point I have to make the decision to change
I have to make the efforts
I have to make the difference

It hurts
It hurst so fucking bad
So BAD that sometimes I can't even function
It's so fucking overwhelming as a whole
Where do I even begin

I've been in my house since November
It's still chaos
not even organized chaos
just plain flat out fucking CHAOS

The harder I try to control it the more is just fucking spirals out of control

I shake
I shake from trying so hard
I try so hard I can not breathe
and my body hurts
It Hurts so fucking BAD

I give up from time to time
sometimes its an afternoon
sometimes it's weeks
This is one of those times
weeks can turn into months

God help me give up

No comments:

Post a Comment