About Me

My photo
Hope is Healing Life Revealing This is mine...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hermitified Bliss

Self created hermitified isolation...
Complexities Simplify
It's not that I don't care about you, we can talk talk talk about you all day long!
You're well being is a genuine concern of mine...
But the subject of me is strictly Off Limits!
I just don't give a damn about what you think about me... I don't fucking care!
Simple enough for you?
I've heard your song... Inspiring~Colorful~Primally Hued
I just prefer the melody of my own tune
No influential entities to distort the Light...
My conclusions are as clear as crystals they ray from...
A Rare Purity births enlightenment...
The spirit speaks to the soul
The world is a mirror you get out of what you put into it... But what are you really putting into it?
You point a finger...So Imma point you to a mirror...
A purification of residual toxins... extraction of the venom... riddances to the Bad
I'm making room for the Good Stuff!
It's time to come full circle, It's time to be whole
So please forgive me if you mistake my prudence for rudeness... It's a selective resourcefulness.
Lacking your perspective gives me so much internally resignating Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment