About Me

My photo
Hope is Healing Life Revealing This is mine...

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Secrets of the Transparent Soul

Lying awake it's 2 AM and my mind is divulging these secrets of mine to the spirits of the dark...

Leo I still miss you- my heart still aches over what we did to eachother, how did we let it this way?

Daddy are you just another man? What happened to my Hero? Strong, humble and true, now lay and I think do I really want my husband to be like you?

Where would I be with out my Yaya's? They'll never know how beautifully they glow, each their own radiating hue, specturally stunning, their light inspires me to grow...

I only look like a cold hearted bitch, It's a cellophane front, you can't see me but I got your number homie, it's a defense this mirrored wall of mine, I cast back to you what you project to me, If you look more closely you'd be able to see past yourself and into my very being. I am that open, that unrestricted and free, so here I lay waiting patiently for you to break that glass that you cant seem to see past, until then try to grasp the fact that there is more to me than meets the eye, cuz when I smile @ you it's probably a lie, it breaks my heart to see that you have wings and are so blind you refuse fly.

I am afraid of failing, it's a curse of presumptions that keep me from trying, but I have wings and I am not afraid of flying, this demon too will perish, his chains will be ripped from confining me and I will relish in the joy's of success because this fire in me it's fuled by the best and will grant my heart rest, This I believe...Life is but a test for the soul so as we grow old endure it, perservere through it and as we pass through this life onto the next we will know more and our spirits will become more steadfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment